So I just found out that one of my FAVORITE people was on the Today Show this morning....NO, it wasn't Will Ferrell. YES, I'm still obsessed with him. I honestly can't believe I haven't blogged about him yet but trust me I will.
I've had tennis on my mind this week. I'm in a complete A.D.D. and O.C.D. mode...a crazy, loony, spitfire I am this week. I just returned from the "Mack Newton" of tennis where there was a lot of yelling, screaming, cussing (on my party) and running going on so I'm pretty JACKED up even more. Anyways, I just walked through the door and watched this video....a BIG SIGH came out. I think I've ordered my family around this week like "The Drill Sargeant", I just left. Anyways, I thought I'd throw this video up because she's always a breath of fresh air...WITH a bit of corkiness about her that I LOVE! Maybe you'll be inspired also.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/36847033#36847033
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment